Sunday, July 8, 2012

Normal Signs of Pregnancy

Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy

Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy

Presumptive

  • Amenorrhes (in about 80% of patients) or slight, painless spotting of unknown cause in early gestation (in about 20% of patients);
  • Nausea and vomiting;
  • Urinary frequency and urgency;
  • Breast enlargement and tenderness;
  • Fatigue;
  • Quickening (partial fetal movement);
  • Thinning and softening of the fingernails; and
Intensified skin pigmentation.

Probable

  • Uterine enlargement;
  • Goodell's sign (softening of the cervix);
Chadwick's Sign

  • Chadwick's sign (bluish mucous membranes of the vagina, cervix and vulva);
  • Braxton Hicks contractions (painless uterine contraction that recur throughout pregnancy);
  • Ballottement (passive fetal movement in response to tapping of the lower portion of the uterus or cervix);
  • Laboratory test results indicating pregnancy;
  • Sonogram results showing the characteristics ring of the gestational sac (visible as early as 4 to 6 weeks of gestation); and
  • Palpable fetal outline.

Positive

  • Fetal heartbeat detected by 17 to 20 weeks of gestation;
  • Ultrasonography results as early as 6 weeks of gestation;
  • Fetal movements felt by examiner after 16 weeks of gestation; and
  • Visualization of fetus and fetal outline.

3 comments:

  1. Hello am Susan from Texas, I want to tell the world how I got cured from herpes simplex virus using the Dr Ekpiku herbal medicine. Naturally, I didn't believe that herpes is curable Until I came in contact with this man, he proved to me that herpes is curable and after using His herbal drug, i became cured!! This is indeed a surprise to me and I am happy for the wonderful work. For contact, here is His email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or text/call me (270) 693-5854 for more infor. Thanks and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for this wondrous post. I am glad I observed this website on yahoo.
    Signs and symptoms of pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete