Friday, July 6, 2012

Types of STD's


STD:                               Trichomoniasis
Causative Agent:            Single-cell protozoan infection
Signs/Symptoms:          
  • Yellow-gray, frothy, odorous vaginal discharge;
  • Vulvar itchingm edema and redness;
  • Vaginal secretions on a wet slide treated with potassium hydroxide (+) for organism.
Treatment:
  • Topical clotrimazole (Gyne-Lotrimin) instead of metronidazole (Flagyl) because of its possible teratogenic effects if used during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Special Considerations:
  • Possibly associated with preterm labor, premature rupture of membranes, and post-ceasarean infection;
  • Treatment of partner is required, even if asymptomatic.

3 comments:

  1. Hello am Susan from Texas, I want to tell the world how I got cured from herpes simplex virus using the Dr Ekpiku herbal medicine. Naturally, I didn't believe that herpes is curable Until I came in contact with this man, he proved to me that herpes is curable and after using His herbal drug, i became cured!! This is indeed a surprise to me and I am happy for the wonderful work. For contact, here is His email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or text/call me (270) 693-5854 for more infor. Thanks and God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured from the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Azuka. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too. You can contact him via his email: Dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com or Phone call or whatsAPP: +2348132777335. While i was on his medication i understood that he can also cure HERPES, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, Male/female menopause, Miscarriage, Menstruation problems, PREGNANCY PROBLEM, EPILEPSY, GONORRHEA, LASSA FEVER, OBESITY, KIDNEY FAILURE, HYPERTENSION, FIBROID TUMOR, BRAIN FOG, EPSTEIN-BARR VIRUS and many more.

    Contact him today and get your problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUTH BE TOLD!!! There are no perfect relationships. If you truly care and love your partner, don't fight him or her.. instead, fight to keep him/her. This was exactly what I did and with the help of Dr Akhigbe my ex returned back to me and I believe there a lot of people going through heartbreak, Dr Akhigbe can also help you. Email drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349021374574.

    ReplyDelete